23 mars 2017
Classic, themed or as a message, the cufflink is a reflection of your personality. What is more logical for The Nines, a specialist in this field, than to propose you cufflinks to customize? You want to give a special person a special gift? You already have a whole collection of cufflinks, but you want to create your own universe? You are getting married and want to bring your cufflinks up to date for this very special day? The customized cufflinks are made for you!
There are two ways to customize cufflinks: printing on metal or engraving. Our Parisian workshop is equipped with advanced machines that enable the reproduction of all your desires on cufflinks made of stainless steel.
The metal printing process is developed in our workshop and allows printing an image, a photo or even a company logo onto metal. But how does it work? After receiving your image, its size will be carefully changed so that it is at the ideal size to be perfectly adapted to the mount. This image is then printed on a special paper with a dedicated printer, also called “transfer”. Afterwards, this paper will be affixed to a part of the cufflink. Once the image is placed on the stainless steel, our specialist puts it in a hot press at over 200 degrees in order to finally fix the image on the steel. A few minutes later your pair of personalised cufflinks is ready to be delivered to you!
Engraving is a procedure that allows incising the text, initials or even an image of your choice onto stainless steel. But how does it work? Depending on the type of cufflinks to be engraved, our specialist chooses a program adapted to our software, so that the engraving is perfectly centered on the cufflink. It is a painstaking and thoughtful work since the size of the text must be precisely calibrated in order to obtain an optimal reproduction responding to the expectations of you, our customers. Once the calibration is set, the cufflink is inserted into the engraving machine. A drill then hits the metal at several points with the precision of goldsmith’s work. In a few minutes, your pair of cufflinks is customized!
1) Choose the cufflinks to be personalized of your choice and validate your order online.
2) Mail us your order reference along with your image or text at firstname.lastname@example.org For pictures we recommend ordering color personalized cufflinks.
3) Choose one out of the six following fonts: American Typewriter, Angsana New, Century Gothic, English, Segoe Print or Vijaya.
4) Allow up to 2-3 additional days for the customization.
5) Now it’s up to you - your imagination is the only limit! Choose the shape, either metal print or engraving, and we take care of the rest!
3-day DHL Express delivery, Free EU delivery from €90
Exchange or return within 14 days
Any question or recommendation?
+33(0)1 85 09 19 00